Friday, January 8, 2010

Football!


Have I ever mentioned that masculine cards don't come easy for me.  I have a hard time coming up with something masculine that suits my taste and comes out satisfactory.  Since I'm on an "get it out on time" roll, I wanted to get my nephew a card out for his birthday this month.  He's a sports lover (and quite good at many of them for his [almost] 8 years!), so it follows that I wanted to make him a sports related card.  I found a small punch out football in my stash and decided football would be the sport.  Now what to make with my punch out????  I went to Splitcoast for inspiration and the card above was "born."  Wanting to make it extra special I decorated the inside as follows...

Suuplies:
  • Brown, Green, Yellow, Black, White Cardstock
  • Sizzix alphabets - "Alpha Bubbles" and "Girls are Weird"
  • White marker
  • Misc. Clip art from my computer
  • Wire

No comments: