Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Challenge You - Sneak Peek


Here is a sneak peek into next week's I Challenge You.  You'll have to return next Wednesday to see what the challenge is.  Just realized how often I use my Cuttlebug.  There is rarely a card or project that I don't use it on.........and to think that one year ago I thought I could live without one!  (Well, I could live without it, but I do use it A LOT!!!)
Supplies used:
  • Blossom Nestabilites
  • Rose Stamp (Heartfelt Creations)
  • Pink and Transparent Embossing Powders
  • Flourish Accent (Spellbinders Shapeabilities)
  • Textile Embossing Folder
  • MS Branch Punch
  • Pink Rhinestones
  • Pink Chalk (highlighted words)
  • Misc. Cardstock and DP from my scrap bin
Thought I'd include a plug for a company I just recently discovered (thanks to my s-i-l!).  They make stamps to match some of the nestabilities.  Thanks to and early Mother's Day present and a discount code (sorry it's expired now) I got the above rose set.  The company is Heartfelt Creations - visit their site here.

    3 comments:

    Julia Aston said...

    Love your rose - it almost looks like a carnation with the pretty white edges on it!

    Waltzingmouse has stamps that go with various nestabilities too!

    Esther Asbury said...

    Thanks for the tip -- my favorite card making supplies to collect are things that can be used over and over in various ways. I'll have to check Waltzingmouse's stamps out!

    Christa said...

    I love the rose!! (Of course, you knew I would, right?) I need to go check out that site again ...