Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award


Carol from Naturally Carol awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award --- so sweet of her.
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  thank and link back to the prson who awarded you this award
2. share 7 things about yourself
3. award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about me:
  • I like my coffee sweet - creamer and sugar please
  • I'm a night owl - not a morning person
  • I get bored with the same old thing very quickly
  • I enjoy crafts of all kinds
  • I love cooking and experimenting with recipes
  • I change the furniture in my house around about once a month (told you I get bored easily!)
  • My favorite job is being a mommy!

Now to forward it --- Here are my 15  recently started or discovered blogs I'm enjoying!
  1. Naturally Carol (the blogger who awarded me - just recently discovered her blog and am enjoying it) -- craft blog - sewing, crochet, etc.
  2. To Sew With Love  - craft blog
  3. Our Sheltering Tree - inspirations blog about sheltering the people in our lives
  4. Vanilla Joy - craft blog
  5. Dollar Store Crafts -- frugal craft blog using stuff from Dollar Tree
  6. Sugar Bee Craft blog
  7. Crafty Begonia - Craft Blog
  8. Eye Spy DIY - Craft blog
  9. Sparta Savings - Craft Blog
  10.  Sew Chatty - craft blog
  11. Noodle Head - sewing blog
These last ones are not new to me blogs, but blogs I have read for a while and enjoy a lot!
  1. Baby Gator University- homeschool blog
  2. The Amazing Mess - homeschool/crafts for kids blog  - love her ideas!
  3. The Clemens Clan - crafts, gift giving, decorating, family
  4. Frugal Ideas From the Parsonage - all kinds of things - shopping, coupons, thrift stores, cards, sewing, misc. crafts
Now to let these great bloggers know.....

3 comments:

Katie @ EyeSpyDIY said...

Thanks so much for the honor. You are amazing! I have passed this award on as well! :) Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Oh! Thank you so much for this award! We are so flattered! You've got a great blog, too! and we are your newest followers! ^^)

Happy holidays to you and your family! ^^)

Pamela said...

What a way to shelter ME! This was such a sweet thing for you do--of course I already knew you were sweet. hehe. I FINALLY got my response up today. I hope I did it right. And I hope all of my readers come check you out!