Dollar Tree sells little travel size bottles - you can get 3 for a $1. Of course they don't all have the sprayer top, but it's not a problem for me to switch the sprayer when I need it (it's not like I'm going to use it on every project).
link to the You Tube Video that started it all!
Here's a breakdown of the cost:
- The bottle of paint only costs about $1.47 (and you don't use it all)
- The bottle cost about 33 cents (if you buy the 3 for a $1)
- The end product only cost about 70 cents as apposed to $6.99!!
Here's the other card I made WITHOUT the mist --- I'll post the top one again so you can compare the two.
- White/ Blue Cardstock
- Vellum Sentiments
- Making Memories
- Homemade Glimmer Mist
- Homemade Dew Drops
- painted with pearly nail polish
- Butterfly Die and embossing folder (Provo Craft)
- Butterfly punch
- Martha Stewart Corner punch (can't remember the name of this one)
Take a Look Tuesday
Penny Pinching Party
Ten Buck Tuesday
Whipperberry Friday Flair
Humble Homemaking Weed-end Review
Made With Love Monday