Friday, March 11, 2011

March Bulletin Board

Here's my Bulletin Board Decoration for the month of March.  We've had some very beautiful days here - with temps in the 70's and it has me in the mood for SPRING!
Here's a little closer view of the verse I used on it
As I was punching the corners with my corner punch - I messed up the top left one -- had to add that rolled rose to cover it up!
Here's a close up of the tulip
Free template for this tulip can be found at Scrapbooks Etc.
Supplies used:
  • I blew up this kite from Birds Cards and used it as a template for this one
  • Checked and Polka-dot Scrapbook paper
  • Decorative Scissors
    • cut the zig zag strips with
  • Watercolor pencils - water - paint brush
    • used on tulip
  • Tulip template from Scrapbooks Etc.
  • Green Yarn
    • kite string
  • Scrap piece of pink striped paper
    • for the little "bows" on the kite string
  • Pink/White Crepe Paper
    • tails on kite

2 comments:

Melony Bradley said...

This is the cutest card! Don't you love making those happy accidents? You should consider sending some of your creations to Tanya at CardMaker (assuming you haven't already). She is always looking for talent like yours

Christa said...

What an adorable kite!!