Monday, December 26, 2011

Vintage Postcards

I realize this is a little late for this year's Christmas -- but I just figured out how to layer and share them with you.  You'll want to click the image to bring it up full size, right click and copy, paste and re-size (if desired) in whatever program you use to print things like this.
As always -- these images are taken from various freebie sites -- not to be sold.  A full list of sites I found these images at will appear at the bottom of this post.









This one isn't a postcard -- but I love how it looks with the music paper behind it!

Images courtesy of: 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, milady! It's been so long since I've had a few hours to just browse blogs and soak in the fun and inspiration! Love all you've done here with these images! I am happy to benefit from your giftings - tucking them away for next year's crafting. Just hope I have more time - this year was so hectic with my work schedule.
Hope you enjoyed a blessed holiday with your family and friends! Joyous new year to you, too!
Joy!
Kathy

Christa said...

These are gorgeous! I need to explore those sites you've linked to, since I now see lots more possibilities with pretty images! :)

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the gorgeous printables.. all went on my pinterest wall..
Laura