Thursday, January 26, 2012

Doily Mask

I've "discovered" a new blog with video tutorials that teach new techniques every Wednesday .....Hero Arts Watch It Wednesday!  The idea for the doily masking came from this post.
I made two in this design -- different Scriptures and slightly different zipper flowers.

Supplies used:
  • Doily
  • Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
    •  Vintage Photo
    • Worn Lipstick
  • Sponge Applicator 
  • Stamps
    • Music Background from Distressing Glitz Design
    • Scripture from Biblical Impressions
  •  Leftover zipper ends
  • Green felt
  • Red Button Brad
  • Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars)
  • Hot Glue Gun
I'm linking this post to:
Scripture Thursday

1 comment:

Christa said...

I went and watched the video. That's pretty neat! I think I'm going to give it a try soon. Yours came out beautifully!