Monday, February 13, 2012

Butterfly Cut Out

Another Pinterest Pin inspired card......the inspiration came from here.
As you can see I went with a monochromatic blue, and I really love how all the shades and prints went together.
Supplies used:
  • Kraft/Teal blue cardstock
  • Butterfly die and embossing folder (Provo Craft)
  • Homemade dew drops
  • White ribbon
  • Twine
  • Paisly Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
  • White ink pad (I lightly inked over the embossing)
  • Scallop Circle and Circle Nestabilities
Here's the inside where I tucked a Scripture pretty from my friend, Christa!
This post linked to

4 comments:

Melony Bradley said...

You have a great blog! I love the rustic touch you added with the jute on the butterfly card

www.mel-designs.typepad.com

Little Birdie Blessings said...

I want to come over and play. Really I do!! ~ Abby

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So sweet. I like how you did up the cardstock with the embossing folder. It makes it look like DP. I also like how you did the bible verse on the inside. Great touches.

:-)

Traci M said...

Such a pretty in blues card...love the mix of hues and textures!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! Wishing you a week of blessings!