Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Owl Purses

I found this adorable pattern for a crocheted owl purse, and just had to try it out (x3)!  I did alter the pattern just a bit (since I was using thinner yarn than suggested, and it would have made the purse smaller). I added one more round - just hdc's to the overall circle, added one more row of hdc's to the top of the owl, and a row of hdc to the chain strap.  Otherwise I followed the directions given -- quick and easy and LOTS of fun!
Here's a link to another owl pattern (a bib) that could easily be made into a purse!
This post linked to:

4 comments:

marymac said...

These are just adorable.

Christa said...

Very cute!! :)

kay Ellen said...

How adorable:)) hoot hoot to you!!

xo
Stoping by via Pretty little things whatever Wednesday

smiles,
kay

Pamela said...

Makes me smile!