Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Small Thank You

I recently needed a small (and inexpensive!) thank you for a sweet friend who made my day with her thoughtfulness a few weeks back.  We both love the primitive, country look so I decided to print her some country recipe cards and make her a hand-crocheted dish cloth.
Here are some great links for printable country recipes cards:
I used THIS pattern for the dishcloth and added a red ruffly edge by:
ch 3, sc in each sp and in the center of each set of 3 dc

2 comments:

Christa said...

That's so sweet! I really love the matching tag, too!

Pamela said...

I like the edge you put on this dishcloth. Neat idea to pair it with the recipe cards. I give a set of them sometimes with new recipes already on them. Especially if I know the recipients favorite foods.