Tuesday, February 7, 2012

White Wedding

I've been wanting to do an all white card for some time...an upcoming wedding gave me the perfect chance to try my hand at white on white!   A friend of mine ask me to make her a wedding card for a special couple, and she was more than pleased at my creation - big relief since she likes cards that "have lots on them"  and I was hoping this one wasn't too plain for her taste being all white!
Supplies used:
  • Embossing folders
    • Kassies Brocade  (Provo Craft)
    • Valentine Set #2 (Sizzix)
  • 3D Flowers Die (Sizzix)
  • Sewing machine (stitching around card)
  • Gauzy Ribbon
  • Punch
    • Martha Stewart Branch punch
    • Butterfly punch
  • MS cake charm
  • Stickles Glitter

5 comments:

Christa said...

Very, very pretty! I, too, love all-white wedding cards. I don't get to make any of them, though, since our congregation is mostly older or already married. I guess I'll have to wait about 20 years until my kids' friends start getting married! :)

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Yet another beautiful wedding card, actually stunning as usual. ~ Abby

Unknown said...

Really stunning! So wish I knew how you paper crafters do this work!

Norma said...

Gorgeous card love all the embossing!! I don't think I've made a wedding card since I started card making in the past year or so but I guess it has to do with the fact that I have not attended any weddings:) You've inspired me to just create one to keep in my stash you never know right? TFS
Hugs
Norma

Wendys Hat said...

Beautiful!