Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cinnamon Spice Coffee

Now this isn't exactly a "tea - theme" gift -- but I included it for those coffee-lovers out there (of which I am one!).

Cinnamon Spice Coffee Mix
1 1/3 cups instant coffee granules
2 2/3 cups sugar
4 tsp.. cinnamon
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Combine all ingredients.
Store in an air tight container or gift to a friend!
Attach these directions:
Mix 1 Tablespoon of mix in a cup with hot water.
Stir and Enjoy!

OR
Print off the freebie below and attach it to your gift!

1 comment:

Christa said...

It sounds delicious! I'm just starting to enjoy coffee, and I'm wondering how the taste of this compares to a traditionally-brewed flavored coffee (since it uses instant).

I assume you're much more experienced than I am with this whole coffee thing, so I'd love to know what you think. I'm soon out of my flavored coffee and just might make some of this for myself.