Thursday, January 24, 2013

Flights of Fancy

I'm not usually pleased with my flat/simply stamped cards -- but I must say I really like how these turned out.
I'm finding that "mini" cards are a lot easier to make since there isn't as much space on the card front to fill up!
A pretty piece of background paper is also an asset to keeping them simple.
Supplies used:
  • Kraft Cardstock
  • Scallop Square Nestabilities
  • Sharpie Marker (border lines) 
  • Stamps
    • Text background from Distressing (Glitz Design)
    • Flights of Fancy (Time Hotlz)
    • Sentiment from Transparent Treasures

5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

You should be pleased. These are stunning.

Pam said...

Very , very pretty! It has a lot of dimension and beautiful colors!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

So pretty! I thought you had to stamp that background until I read further. Just awesome. I never think to stamp directly on patterned papers. Great tip!

Pamela said...

I hope people click to enlarge so they can see the detail. Love the word background.

Jennifer said...

Well Esther, your flat cards are far from simple looking! I love how you've stamped them, and the colours give it such dimension!