Monday, June 24, 2013

Country Cards

I needed thank you cards for some dear friends that are chicken farmers. 
I couldn't resist buying  a few cute (and cheap) graphics from Digi Web Studio to make them with.
I'm not sure you can see it in the above picture, but the items on the window sill and the clouds are popped up.  I also added some homemade white flower soft to the clouds for extra dimension.
Here's the inside of this card:
 Card #2 also has popped up items on the front for added interest and depth.
I also added a bit of clear glitter to the bee, heart, butterfly, and egg. 
Inside:
A little bit of glue and glitter along with some faux stitching and wa-la --- simple and easy country cards!

This post linked to:
Word Art Wednesday

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

One of the cutest cards that I have seen - very creative and unique :) Have a lovely Monday!

Karen Letchworth said...

SO DARLING, Esther! Just adorable, and they really made me smile. Thanks for sharing your talents - it's such a treat for me!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Christa said...

They're adorable! :)

Pamela said...

These made me smile! Like how you did the inside so cute, too.

Jennifer said...

These are both just fabulous! I love the wonderful window scene on your first and the inside is so great! Love your chicks house on your second and the dimension is really fun!

Winnie said...

How adorable are they! Such great details in each. The scene in the first one with the beautiful window with those great curtains! The second one had me smiling with that cute hen gathering eggs! Too cute!

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love these darling cards! You did a wonderful job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

Love the wonderful scene you created in your card. Fabulous work! Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday this week. Hope you'll join us again. Big hugs, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com