Monday, June 6, 2016

Clothespin Clips and Bookmarks

 Last week I had fun creating a new line of products for my shop.
Clothespin Clips and Jumbo Paper Clip Bookmarkers
 
I did them in a Rustic Farmhouse style using burlap paper, canvas, and baker's twine
 The first set is butterflies and the second birds.
 For this monogram set I used dictionary pages and my alphabet dies.
You can choose whatever letter you'd like on these custom clips.


The clips are great for so many things:
~ display photos in your home or a birthday party
~ display photos at a bridal or baby shower
~ hang children's artwork
~ clip papers together
~ place card holder
~ use on favor bags
~ attach gift tags
~ hostess gift
~ teacher gift
~ bookmarks
~ organizer clips

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

The flower clip you gave me is clipped onto my bird cage that the bird with nest I bought from you is in, it looks so sweet there. They all look fantastic!!! My sister in law made me clothes pin clips with butterflies on them and they have a magnet on them so I hung them on my fridge and keep upcoming appointments and paper in them :) Hope your having a great week!

Pam said...

Very, very cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com