Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Snowflakes and Mittens Banner

I'm very excited to announce that I've been ask to 
take over the Crop Stop blog as 
designer and promoter of Crop Stop products!
Today is my first post and though I'm a little nervous
(Karen's beautiful work leaves big shoes to fill!)
I'm also thrilled with the opportunity and challenge!
 I'm sharing a winter banner I made
that's reminiscent of the cold and snowy
January days I remember as a child growing up in the north.
Stop by and check out the mini tutorial I shared for making these
tiny pom poms over on the CropStop blog.
While you're there, link up one of your projects to the current challenge
and then hop over and browse the products in the CropStop store.

Free Mitten Template:

Supplies and Tools:
Labels One Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snowflake Embossing Folder (Provo Craft),
Nouveau Letter Dies (Sizzix), White, Kraft, Black, Blue Cardstock, 
Antique Linen Distress Ink (Tim Holtz), White Pigment Ink, 
Homemade Snow, White Embossing Powder, Versa mark, Mini clothespins,
Snowflake Stamp ((Inkadinkado), Fun Border (Recollections), White Yarn,
Waterlily Set, Madeline Ornamental Lace Dies.  


This post linked to:
Mod Squad Challenge
(Anything but Christmas)

Word Art Wednesday
(Anything Goes)


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gotta love snow! Very sweet banner, and the mittens are adorable!

Conniecrafter said...

Congtats!!! They have made a wise decision, your banner is just too adorable, perfect to have displayed during the winter months as we await spring to come! Thanks for sharing the template!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet - I've never made a banner and feel inspired to try having seen this beauty! Thanks for joining us at CWS this month, Jo x

Judy Woodland said...

Congrats on your new gig, I'm sure you will enjoy. They are very fortunate to have you. I love your little banner, and those pompons are so stinkin' cute!!! Great take in the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad.
Judy - Challenge Host

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous project, Esther. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy having you play along with us, and I thank you for sharing. I also wanted to thank you again for doing such an amazing job in transitioning at CropStop. You're doing an awesome job, and I hope it brings you much joy (and some awesome new CropStop products). Hugs to you!

Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lilian said...

Congratulations! Fun banner! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Billie A said...

Congrats on taking over the blog.. I love this project you created. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.


Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments