Friday, December 30, 2011

Printable Music Tags - UPDATED

Made with free images - not to be copied or sold. 
Images courtesy of:


In answer to Christa's question: "How do you plan to use these?"
Use tags to:
1. Tie on gifts (like a loaf of quick bread, a plate of cookies etc.)
Like here and here and here and here and here
2. You can use them as the main focal point on a card
Like here and here and here and here
3. Use them to embellish a scrapbook page
Like here and here
4. Maybe as a journaling card
Like here and  here and here
5. Use them in your decor
Like here
6. Make a mini album with them
Like here and here and here
Really -- the sky's the limit!

This post linked to:
Whatever You Want Wednesday

11 comments:

Christa said...

These are gorgeous! How are you planning to use yours? I love tags, but I have trouble making them look right when I use them.

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks Christa -- I added my answer to the main post -- hope that helps!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Wow, you're really moving along with your digital skills. What fun to see so many of my images used in such a creative way. I'll definitely be printing some off and using them. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year. ~ Abby

Cathy L. Calamas said...

These are really incredible. Not seen anything like them before. thank you. found you thru Little Birdie Blessings' Pinterest.

Connie Mercer said...

I love tags~these are awesome!!!!

bev said...

I just saw these on Pinterest and came over to see your blog...which is awesome and I will be back. I also plan to follow you on Pinterest. Thank you for being so gracious and sharing these..they are gorgeous and there is so much to do with them. I plan to use the first one this weekend on a birdhouse I am making. Thank you again.

Janis@All Things Beautiful said...

ok...I think I'm in love! Birds and music!! You've combined 2 of my very favorite things...Love your stuff!
Newest follower!

Terry said...

Hiya thank you so much for sharing I loveeee your music tags wowwzersss And yesss I am going to be your newest follower wow Hugs Terry xxxx

Sugarella said...

These are beautiful. I am a very small business baker that operates under the Texas Cottage Food Law. I would love to use your design on a cake I am making next week. They would be printed on edible rice paper. I wanted to make sure that I was not infringing on your copyright. Please let me know ASAP. I operate as Sugarella's Sweet Things. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Julia

Unknown said...

These are so darling! I love vintage things. I'm going to use these on my Christmas gifts. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful tags!!